Registration for the Spring Season is now open. Players in the U08 through U19 divisions will play in the Area 1D Spring League. Players in U05 and U06 will play together within the region in a Jamboree format. Registration for spring is dependent on the number of coaches available and will be on a first come, first served basis. Your payment holds your player’s space on a team or on the waitlist. Teams will be formed in early February. Games will run from March 18 - May 21. If you are interested in coaching, please contact your division commissioner. Forms and check or money order payments must be received no later than Friday, January 20th. Questions about registering should be emailed to email@example.com. Questions about payments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no scholarships available for the spring season.
Registration Instructions for Fall 2016 players from another region
Registration Instructions for players who did not play in AYSO in Fall 2016
For returning Region 17 Fall 2016 players:
- Go to www.eAYSO.org and login
- From the welcome screen, go to the bottom of the left hand column and click on the Signup for other programs link
- On the next screen find the child or children that you want to sign up for Spring and click on word Signup under Signup for Spring 2017
- Print a copy of your player’s form from eAYSO; this will be the same form as fall. From eAYSO’s home page, click on Print Player Information
- On the next screen, click on the player’s name
- On the next screen, click on the printer icon under the flashing red arrow
- Print all three pages of the form
- Mail the three page player form and a check or money order made out to AYSO Region 17 for $80 to:
AYSO Region 17
PO Box 2586
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Sorry, but we cannot accept cash or credit cards. The region is not responsible for lost mail.
For Fall 2016 players from another region:
If you played in a different region in fall and want to play in Region 17 for spring, the cost is $100. Please email your fall regional commissioner and include email@example.com on the email. Ask your fall RC to approve the transfer and the registrar will contact you with further instructions after receiving the RC's approval.
For players who did not play in AYSO in Fall 2016:
Please register in eAYSO, then follow the steps above (note: you won't be able to click on spring). If you need help with registering in eAYSO, please visit our fall registration page. The cost for these players is $120. Players new to AYSO will need to provide a copy of a birth certificate or passport for age verification. If your child did not turn 4 until after July 31, 2016 you may not be able to register them in eAYSO. If this happens, please contact the registrar for assistance.
If you need a refund, please email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org; make sure to include the player's name, AYSO ID, and division. Full refunds will be issued if the request is made by February 2nd. A half refund will be issued if the request is made between February 2nd and March 17th. There will be no refunds after the season starts on March 18th.