Spring League Registration Now Open
Players in the U08 through U19 divisions will play in the Area 1D Spring League. Players in U05 and U06 will play together within the region in U06 Division. Registration for spring is dependent on the number of coaches available and will be on a first come, first served basis. Your payment holds your player’s space on a team. Teams will be formed in early February. Games will run from March 17 - May 20. If you are interested in coaching, please contact your division commissioner. Registration will be open through Friday, January 19th. Questions about registering should be emailed to email@example.com. Questions about payments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Region Fee for Spring League is $100. Players who did not play in AYSO in the 2017 Fall Season will need to pay the non-refundable AYSO Membership Fee of $17.50. There are no scholarships available for the spring season.
Registration has moved from eAYSO to Blue Sombrero. You will need to have a Blue Sombrero account in order to register for AYSO this year - your eAYSO account will no longer work for registration. You can create a new Blue Sombrero account here or access your existing Blue Sombrero account here.
Instructions for registering with Blue Sombrero
- Register for a new Blue Sombrero account or login to your existing Blue Sombrero account
- Click the "Register Now!" button near the top right corner
- To add a player, click the "Add Another Participant" button and enter the player's gender, name, birthday, and address - if the player is new, you will also need to upload proof of age (birth certificate, passport, etc.)
- Click the "+Register" button for each player's division in the 2018 Spring Soccer section, then click Continue - make sure to select 2018 Spring Soccer, not another program
- Enter additional player information - only the questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required
- eSign the Registration Form for each player
- Check the "I agree to use an electronic signature" box
- Select the appropriate description (Parent/Guardian or Adult Player) and type your name in the signature box
- Click the "Continue to Review" button
- Review the completed form, then click the "Submit signed player registration" button
- Once all Registration Forms have been eSigned, click Continue
- Click the "Signup" button for any positions you would like to volunteer for
- Select the volunteer for this position, you can also add information for another volunteer by clicking the "Invite New Account User" button
- Enter all required information for the volunteer
- eSign the form following the eSign directions above
- Verify your registration summary and click Continue
- Enter your payment information and submit your registration
- If you are unable to pay by credit/debit card, you will not be able to go any further in Blue Sombrero - please contact the treasurer to arrange payment
- Go to the My Account tab and print a copy of the Player Registration form for each player
- Go to the Volunteer tab to print a copy of the Volunteer Registration form for any volunteers
- Mail the Player Registration form(s) and any Volunteer Registration forms to:
- AYSO Region 17
PO Box 2586
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
- AYSO Region 17
Only the region fee is eligible for a refund. The AYSO Membership fee of $17.50 goes directly to AYSO National and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Refund requests should be sent via email to email@example.com (or via mail to AYSO Region 17 P.O. Box 2586 Redondo Beach, CA 90278). Make sure to include the player's name, AYSO ID, and division. A full refund of the region fee less a $10 processing charge will be issued if the request is made before February 1st. A half refund of the region fee will be issued if the request is made between February 1st and March 12th. There will be no refunds after March 12th.